Humboldt is home to more than the towering trees. It’s also home to a thriving cannabis industry and an array of local artists. In fact, Humboldt County produces 6 million pounds of cannabis annually, and out of the 58 counties in California, Humboldt County has the highest number of artists.
At The Redwood, our goal is to provide a strong sense of place that’s grounded in the locale so that our guests can leave feeling like they actually experienced the area. That’s why we’ve curated a special promotion that brings together these defining local features!
October is National Arts and Humanities Month. We’ve partnered with Humboldt Cannabis Farms to offer our guests an opportunity to explore Humboldt’s thriving cannabis industry, and support local arts and art programs!
For the month of October, add on a half-day cannabis tour with Humboldt Cannabis Farms when you book a stay at The Redwood between April and June 2022. To honor local artists and programs, we’ll be donating 10% of all proceeds of this special to Ink People Center for the Arts.
How To Book
- This offer is only available for direct bookings. Click here to navigate to our direct booking page.
- Select your stay for next spring. Make sure your dates fall between April and June 2022 as the cannabis tours are only available at this time.
- At checkout, you will have the option to add on a half-day cannabis tour. Please select the quantity for the number of people in your party planning to attend the tour. A tour costs $125 per person.
- When checking out, leave a comment to specify what dates you would like your tour. There is an AM and PM option for half-day tours. Please provide your preferred date and time (AM or PM), with one secondary alternative. We will reserve your tour according to this information.
- If you have any questions about your reservation, please call us at (707) 725-5500. We will be happy to assist you.